Bad odors from the refrigerator can be caused by a variety of factors, from spoiled fruits or vegetables to food that was not stored properly. In some cases there may be a failure in the filters, the only certainty is that these aromas are not pleasant. So here we tell you how to remove bad smell from refrigerator.
In order to eliminate bad odors, the first thing we must do is completely clean the refrigerator, with these simple steps you will be able to achieve it:
- Unplug the refrigerator: This apart from helping you save a bit of energy, it will make it easier for you to clean it. Do not worry about the food as it does not spoil since it will only be for a few minutes.
- Frozen foods: When you remove frozen foods stored in the sink or in a container with ice to avoid spoilage.
- Clean with a sponge: Use the appropriate products to clean the inside of the refrigerator, scrub the walls and shelves of the refrigerator, especially where food stains are found. Then rinse and dry with a cloth.
It is recommended to thoroughly clean the inside of your refrigerator at least once a week. That will help you get rid of bad smells.
That's how easy it is Clean the fridge and eliminate bad smells. But if you are still worried that they may return, we give you some tips to know how to remove the bad smell from the refrigerator.
- So that odors do not permeate in the refrigerator, store your food in containers that have a lid and keep them closed.
- If you don't have containers, another good option is to use aluminum foil to store them to prevent odors from coming out.
- Do not leave food in the refrigerator for a long time, especially when storing vegetables, meat or fruits that have already been used. For example, using only half of an onion and the other saving these foods as they do not have preservatives tend to decompose more quickly.
- Another good option to eliminate bad odors is to use a special product for appliances that will help you refresh and deodorize.
Now you know how to remove bad smell from refrigerator In minutes to say goodbye to unpleasant odors, take these tips into account and remember to use cleaning products from reliable and professional brands with home care.