Have you just noticed intense dark circles under your eyes and would you like to eliminate them? What to do from now on to prevent the happy dark circles on our face? How can we hide dark circles and while making them disappear?
Dark circles are the enemy of so many people, before whom we do not know how to act. Many people consider dark circles as something genetic, however, sometimes, after a night in which we do not sleep too well for some reason, we realize that our face reflects that fatigue and we need to find a way to eliminate it. Dark circles are not something that many people like, especially when it comes to going to an important date.
Fortunately, there are some effective remedies when we want to know how to remove dark circles quickly. Keep reading to learn the tricks that can help you eliminate dark circles quickly and easily.
How to avoid having dark circles in the future
Once we manage to eliminate dark circles, it is logical that we would not want to have them again. Although these tips can also be applied to make them disappear, it is also true that it will help you prevent you from ever having dark circles again.
A. Pay attention to your allergies
Many times dark circles appear because of some type of allergic reaction that causes your face to swell. The skin in the area where dark circles appear is much thinner than the rest of your body, which favors its appearance.
B. Modify your sleeping habits
Lack of sleep can promote the appearance of dark circles. Sometimes also the position of our body while we sleep.
Try modifying your sleeping hours and trying different postures at bedtime. You can also try using another pillow.
C. Take care of your face with dedication
Not all the skin on our body is the same, especially the skin on the face is especially fragile and very thin. Pay attention to these tips to avoid the reappearance of dark circles:
- Wash your face every morning with a specific soap. Do not use shower gel or shampoo, as their properties are not suitable for facial skin.
- Don't sleep in makeup. It is common to meet people who tell us that they sleep with makeup on when they come home tired. To prevent dark circles, it is best remove all makeup before going to bed using a good makeup remover product and rinsing your face with water before going to sleep.
- Exfoliate your face. Sometimes it can be effective the use of an exfoliating gel that helps you eliminate dead cells from your skin in addition to hydrating your face.
- Protect yourself from the sun. If the sun is severe, using a sunscreen can be very effective.
D. Pay attention to what you eat
Food plays a very important role related to the appearance of dark circles. You can try to reduce your daily amount of salt consumed. Use less salt at mealtime and try alternatives that don't require a large dose.
Alcohol also plays an important role. Fluid retention and dehydration are two of its consequences that can lead to the appearance of dark circles.
How to remove dark circles: 3 quick and homemade methods
Most of the people who want to eliminate their dark circles do not want to have to wait long and seek results quickly. It is important to know that each person is different, so the results may be different in each one, however we reveal some tips that may be useful for most people.
Hydrate your body
Dark circles are usually the cause of fluid retention, which causes a high concentration of salt in that area. Review your diet and reduce foods high in salt, since eating them influences the appearance of dark circles.
In addition to hydrating, make sure you don't get dehydrated. Remember, caffeine and alcohol cause dehydration.
Apply something cold on your eyes
Surely you have seen in many movies that putting cucumber slices over the eyes is something that seems to work. The truth is, yes, but the temperature of the cucumber must be quite cold for it to take full effect.
Although it is a classic that you surely know, this trick still works perfectly. To carry out this trick, you only need two fairly thin slices of cucumber. You will have to place them over your eyes for an approximate time of 25 - 30 minutes. After that time rinse with cold water and you can see the changes.
Don't worry if you don't have cucumber. Cucumbers are usually the exact shape to apply to the eyes, however, you can also use some tea bags after they have been put in the freezer for a while. The most recommended teas are those of chamomile or mint, although here are other options:
- Chamomile infusion. Similar to the trick we have seen with cucumbers, to lighten dark circles, the idea is to prepare a chamomile and once it has been prepared, let it cool for a while in the fridge. We will take the bags and place them on the eyes for a maximum time of 25 minutes or half an hour. After that time passes you will see the results.
- How to remove dark circles with kiwi. Kiwi has many interesting properties for the body, whether ingested or applied in certain areas. The idea is to cut it into thin slices, as we have done with the cucumber, and apply the same time on the eyes. Then we will rinse and notice the effects immediately.
- Grated potato If you want to remove dark circles effectively, you just have to grate a potato and you will get a small puree with some very interesting regenerative properties. Wrap this result in a gauze-style fabric and put it on the areas where the dark circles are. Do it for 20 minutes 3 times a week and you will see how well it works. In this way you will get good results when it comes to lightening dark circles.
It may seem obvious, but many people overlook wear some kind of makeup to get rid of dark circles.
It's simple, apply a concealer in the area of dark circles and the dark circles will disappear in an instant.