When the boys start going to school, the mothers have a big problem that leads to going back to school, "The appearance of lice"Generally, it is the smallest ones who are more susceptible to these unpleasant and annoying little animals, and contagion between companions is inevitable. Therefore, it is normal to worry about knowing information about how to eliminate and how to avoid the spread of lice.
But the good thing about this is that there are many different methods to combat them, from shampoo, soaps, lotions or even home remedies to eliminate lice and nits as well and thus avoid the new appearance of these parasites.
If you want to end this distressing situation or want to know how to avoid it in the future, the steps to follow are very easy. If you follow them to the letter you will have no problem removing lice radically.
The best methods to permanently remove lice
Some of the most effective tricks to eliminate lice are:
- Place a towel with apple cider vinegar or alcohol For a long time on the head of the person who has lice, the vinegar works by making them numb and making it easier to find them with the hand or with the comb that you can buy in any pharmacy or store called a lice comb.
- Any shampoo or cream that does not contain pesticides.
- Make infusions with eucalyptus, which is easy to get in any house that sells natural herbs, and then put them to boil and let them rest, once the water is half warm, pour the water on the hair of the infected person and remove the hair well , it is recommended to repeat it several times a day for the best effect.
- It can also be done infusions with rosemaryIn the same way as with eucalyptus, the leaves should be placed in a container and once the water cools a little after boiling, it should be placed on the head of the person who is infected with lice or nits.
- Using aromatic oils is also another alternative to eliminate these parasites, for example the coconut or jasmine oil, any of them is good to fight them.